High Focus Centers has a strong reputation for innovative programming and has an unmatched record of initiatives that have changed substance abuse and psychiatric treatment in New Jersey for almost twenty years.
Our contributions include:
- In 1994, we created the first substance abuse adolescent intensive outpatient program (IOP) in the state.
- In 2001, we were the first to integrate an adolescent psychiatric partial day program and an after-school psychiatric IOP.
- In 2008, we developed a specialized IOP protocol for opiate addiction, a first in New Jersey, as part of our substance abuse treatment programs.
In 2012, High Focus Centers joined the Pyramid Healthcare family of behavioral health services. Pyramid Healthcare is a system of behavioral healthcare facilities located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Carolina dedicated to delivering the highest quality of substance abuse and psychiatric services. Since then High Focus has continued to innovate:
- In 2012, we launched a specialized Young Adult Abuse Program
- In 2013, we started a Trauma IOP, completely independent from all other programming
- In 2014, we began the state’s first Adolescent Co-Occurring Illness IOP
High Focus Centers is accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by the NJ State Department of Human Services.
- Vice President of Operations Thomas Fowler, Psy.D. (973) 909-4078
- Senior Director of Marketing Daniel Gellman (973) 909-4068
- Director of Clinical Services Meredith Lynch, LPC, LCADC (973) 909-4071
- Director of Quality Management Kim Ceretta, LSW, LCADC (973) 909-4045
- Associate Director of Marketing Jane DiFabio (201) 421-0861
- Executive Director – Branchburg Kelly McLaughlin, MA, LPC (732) 474-7447 ext. 7439
- Executive Director – Cherry Hill Michael McCann, LCSW (856) 306-8103
- Executive Director – Cranford Stacy Santacroce, LCSW (908) 956-0908
- Executive Director – Freehold Samantha Kellar, LPC, ACS (732) 303-9900 ext. 3669
- Executive Director – Lawrenceville Lindsay Wheeler, LCSW, LCADC (609) 349-7662
- Executive Director – Norwalk Lenny Marano, LCSW (203) 803-4170
- Executive Director – Paramus Michelle Lane, MSW, LCSW (201) 291-0055 ext. 6842
- Executive Director – Parsippany Shesha Dave, LCSW (973) 909-4086