High Focus Centers provides structured, outpatient substance use and mental health treatment for adults & adolescents who reside in communities across northern and central New Jersey as well as in Connecticut, Georgia, and North Carolina.
Complimentary transportation to and from all High Focus Centers locations is available to both adult and adolescent patients in partial care programs. Adolescents in intensive outpatient programming are transported from school to the treatment location, and must be picked up at the end of the day. Transportation can sometimes vary based on availability. Please note: transportation is temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Individual and group therapy are included in all of our 10 – 12 week Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). Our Partial Care programs are typically 3 – 4 weeks in duration. High Focus Centers also provides Family sessions for our patients and their family members.
- Branchburg, NJ Outpatient Rehab & Mental Health
- Lawrenceville, NJ Outpatient Rehab & Mental Health
- Cherry Hill, NJ Outpatient Rehab & Mental Health
- Cranford, NJ Outpatient Rehab & Mental Health
- Paramus, NJ Outpatient Treatment Center
- Freehold, NJ Outpatient Rehab & Mental Health
- Parsippany, NJ Outpatient Rehab and Mental Health
- Norwalk, CT Outpatient Treatment Center
- Charlotte, NC Outpatient Treatment Center
- Evans, GA Outpatient Treatment Center
- Johns Creek, GA Outpatient Treatment Center
- Marietta, GA Outpatient Treatment Center
- Sandy Springs, GA Outpatient Treatment Center