Our Cranford location provides outpatient addiction rehab services, as well as mental health services, psychoeducation and an evening co-occurring intensive outpatient program, to the Union County area. Clients receiving treatment in our psychiatric or co-occurring programs and their families can participate in individual family counseling. Clients receiving substance abuse treatment and their families can participate in multi-family counseling. This location also offers a specialized psychiatric partial care and intensive outpatient program for middle school students.
At Cranford, we also offer Fortitude and Focus, an outpatient substance abuse group that meets weekly. Fortitude and Focus offers additional support and can assist those clients who want to continue to pursue care after leaving an IOP program, or who do not require the intensity of an IOP program. For more information about Fortitude and Focus, click here.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Services available here
- Adult Trauma Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Adult Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Psychological Testing