High Focus Centers is offering teletherapy for mental health and substance abuse treatment during COVID-19. With video conferencing technology, you can receive treatment and therapy from the safety and comfort of home.
Residents of Monmouth County and surrounding areas have access to outpatient drug and alcohol rehab services and structured mental health therapy programs at our Freehold location. Our team specializes in helping patients overcome their addiction, psychiatric disorders, and co-occurring disorders.
Call 800-877-3628 to learn more about outpatient treatment programs in Freehold.
At High Focus Centers, our goal is the long-term wellness and recovery of each and every one of our patients. That’s why we create custom treatment plans to meet your unique needs. Our outpatient treatment center in Freehold, NJ offers evening addiction rehab services and full or half-day mental health treatment to adults, teens, and middle school-aged children.
Drug addiction and mental health disorders are difficult to overcome. Fortunately, help is available at High Focus Centers. Contact our Freehold treatment facility to learn more about our outpatient treatment options.
Services available here
- Adult Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Adult Treatment for Mental Health
- Adult Trauma Enhanced Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Mental Health
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Psychological Testing
- Download Fortitude and Focus Brochure