Our Freehold location provides outpatient addiction rehab services and mental health services and psychoeducation, including an evening co-occurring intensive outpatient program, to the Monmouth County area. We offer single-family counseling to clients in our psychiatric or co-occurring disorders program and their families, and multi-family counseling to clients in our substance abuse program and their families.
Clients at our Freehold location can also attend our weekly outpatient substance abuse group, Fortitude and Focus. This group provides additional strength and support for those seeking success in recovery. Fortitude and Focus meets at 7 PM on Tuesdays. For more information about this group, click here or download the brochure below.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Services available here
- Adult Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Adult Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Adult Trauma Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Download Fortitude and Focus Brochure