We provide specialized outpatient addiction treatment services for the Bergen County area. As part of our substance abuse program, we facilitate multi-family counseling sessions to our clients and their families.
We also offer specialized mental health treatment services, including psychoeducation, psychiatric partial care and intensive outpatient programs for middle school students through Paramus Middle School. Individual family counseling sessions are available to clients in our psychiatric or co-occurring disorders programs and their families.
Our Paramus location also runs a weekly outpatient substance abuse group, Fortitude and Focus. Fortitude and Focus provides an alternative for individuals who no longer require the intensity or frequency of an IOP in their treatment or those who wish to continue care following IOP treatment. For more information about this group, click here.
When scheduling your initial appointment, please ask if you should go to the Main Entrance or the Second Floor Annex.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Services available here
- Adult Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Adult Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Adult Trauma Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Adult Outpatient Detox
- Adult Medication Assisted Treatment
- Teen Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Psychological Testing