Residents of the Bergen County area are able to access a variety of services at our location in Paramus. We offer specialized daytime and evening substance use intensive outpatient programs along with a full day partial care programming option for individuals in need of more structure to address their addiction. A weekly outpatient group, Fortitude & Focus, is also offered if a lower intensity program is needed. Substance use treatment is available for both adults and adolescents.
Mental health intensive outpatient and partial care programs are also available for adults, adolescents and middle school-aged children. These structured programs include educational sessions and group process therapy with a focus on coping skills training. Psychiatry services are provided as an integrated part of these programs.
When scheduling your initial appointment, please ask if you should go to the Main Entrance or the Second Floor Annex.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Services available here
- Adult Treatment for Substance Use Disorders in New Jersey
- Adult Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Adult Trauma Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Adult Medication Assisted Treatment
- Teen Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Psychological Testing