Residents of Bergen County have access to outpatient drug and alcohol rehab services and structured mental health therapy programs at High Focus Centers’ Paramus location. We use evidence-based treatment services to help adults, teens, and middle-school aged children overcome their addiction or psychiatric disorders.
Call 800-877-3628 to learn more about outpatient treatment programs at this location.
Before starting rehab or therapy, each patient meets with a licensed treatment specialist for a level-of-care assessment. This meeting helps our team understand your unique needs and create a custom treatment plan. At High Focus Centers, no two paths to recovery are alike. Our outpatient treatment center in Paramus, NJ offers day and evening addiction rehab services and full or half-day mental health treatment.
If you or someone in your life is living with a drug addiction or mental health disorder, contact our Paramus treatment facility. Learn more about our outpatient treatment options and start your path to long-term wellness.
Services available here
- Adult Outpatient Rehab for Substance Use Disorders
- Adult Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Adult Trauma Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Adult Medication Assisted Treatment
- Teen Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Psychological Testing