Our Parsippany location provides outpatient addiction rehab services, as well as mental health services and psychoeducation, to the Morris County area. We offer an anxiety track as part of our adult psychiatric programs, as well as an evening adult psychiatric IOP program. Individual family counseling sessions are available as part of our psychiatric and co-occurring disorders programs. Multi-family counseling sessions are available as part of our substance abuse treatment program.
Through Paramus Middle School, High Focus Centers' Parsippany location provides mental health treatment services designed for middle school students, including psychoeducation, psychiatric partial care, and intensive outpatient programs.
Parsippany location clients can also attend our outpatient substance abuse group, Fortitude and Focus. Once a week, Fortitude and Focus provides additional strength and support for those seeking success in recovery. For more information about this group, click here.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Services available here
- Adult Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Adult Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Teen Middle School Program
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Psychological Testing
- Adult Eating Disorder Treatment