Overcoming an eating disorder can be long and difficult. Individuals may experience any number of symptoms or engage in unhealthy behaviors like restricting, bingeing, and purging. If left untreated, the combination of psychological complexities and resulting medical conditions can have life-threatening implications.
Seeds of Hope at High Focus Centers offers eating disorder treatment services to help patients reduce these harmful behaviors. Our treatment team helps patients heal their relationships with food, their bodies, and themselves. Our approach is comprehensive and hands-on. We guide patients to a more holistic definition of long-term wellness.
Types of Eating Disorders Treated at High Focus Centers
Eating disorders take many forms and affect people in different ways. At High Focus Centers, eating disorder treatment is personalized to a patient’s condition and their needs. The conditions that we treat include:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Overeating Disorder/Compulsive Eating Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Nighttime Eating Disorder
- OSFED (Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorders)
- ARFID (Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorders)
- Food Addiction
Levels of Care and Treatment Team
The Seeds of Hope treatment options are offered within a full day (Partial Care Treatment) or half day (Intensive Outpatient Treatment) structure. Patients practice their skills in a real-world setting while receiving clinical and medical services from experienced health professionals. Our team consists of:
- Board-certified Psychiatrist
- Licensed Clinicians
- Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nurse
- Consulting Physician
- Mental Health Associates
- Art Therapist
- Certified Yoga Instructor
High Focus Centers provides clients with evidence-based treatment plans and mindfulness support groups. These components are meant to restore physical and mental health.
Holistic Treatment Services
At High Focus Centers, we pride ourselves on providing thorough, holistic eating disorder treatment services. That’s why we provide patients with…
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Medical Expertise and Oversight
- Ongoing monitoring by medical staff.
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring.
Nutrition and Meal Support
- Supervised and supported meals twice per day.
- Hands-on food preparation training and education.
- Daily dietary/nutrition support with supplemental therapy and education.
- Experiential outings to restaurants and supermarkets.
Holistic Wellness Regimen
- Trauma-sensitive yoga.
- Art therapy sessions.
- Mindfulness meditation and support groups.
See How We Can Help
If you or someone you love are suffering from an eating disorder, you are not alone. Help is available for those seeking professional assistance.
Seeds of Hope at High Focus Centers uses evidence-based treatment for eating disorders that supports long-term wellness. Contact High Focus Centers to have a friendly, non-judgmental conversation and see how we may be able to help you.
Seeds of Hope is located at:
High Focus Centers
1259 Route 46 East
Parsippany, NJ 07054