High Focus Centers remains committed to providing innovations in treatment that give hope to those feeling hopeless. Our expanded continuum of integrative and evidence-based programs provides even the most challenging patients a clear path towards long term recovery.
What is Outpatient (Ambulatory) Detox?
The ambulatory detox program at High Focus Centers is a medically managed, safe alternative to inpatient detox where patients are able to receive treatment during the day and go home at night. A multi-disciplinary team of medical professionals manage withdrawal symptoms to keep patients feeling comfortable, while our team of licensed clinicians provides education and therapy to address the psychology of addiction. High Focus Centers takes a holistic approach to ensure both physical and emotional healing, incorporating multiple modalities such as yoga, art therapy, aroma therapy, and pet therapy.
Clients will have access to these services at our Paramus location.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Outpatient (Ambulatory) Detox Services
Individuals who are experiencing acute symptoms of opioid withdrawal sometimes face barriers which can get in the way of a successful detox in an inpatient setting. Patients in our ambulatory (or outpatient) detox program are medically monitored and receive clinical treatment services during the day, but are able to return home to their families in the evening.
- Up to 10 hours of treatment per day, Monday – Friday; 5 hours on weekends
- Holistic approach emphasizing emotional healing and physical comfort
- Expert medical staff including board-certified ASAM physician, psychiatrists, and experienced nursing staff
- Licensed clinical staff providing therapeutic interventions
- Weekly family sessions
- Complimentary lunch
- Wi-Fi and laptop/mobile device access as deemed appropriate