Substance use disorders are incredibly difficult to overcome. They affect millions of adults in the United States every year and can be devastating for the families of those afflicted. Fortunately, help is available. High Focus Centers offers effective, evidence-based treatment services to those seeking lifelong recovery from drugs and alcohol.
We believe that effective substance abuse treatment should follow an integrative approach in which a combination of different treatment models and tools are used based on what is right for each person. The unique needs of each patient are also carefully considered when determining the right level of care and intensity of programming.
Treatment for substance use disorders is available at all seven High Focus Centers locations in New Jersey.
Substance Use Disorders Treated at High Focus Centers
High Focus Centers understands that addiction comes in many forms. That is why we create custom treatment plans to support long-term sobriety. Our team treats substance use disorders including:
- Alcohol Addiction
- Benzodiazepine Addiction (Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, etc.)
- Cocaine Addiction
- Fentanyl Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Marijuana Addiction
- Methamphetamine Addiction (Crystal Meth)
- Opioid Addiction (Codeine, Fentanyl, OxyContin, Morphine, etc.)
- Prescription Drug Addiction (Percocet, Methadone, Ambien, Tramadol, etc.)
- Stimulant Addiction (Adderall, Amphetamines, Bath Salts, Crack, Ecstasy, etc.)
Levels of Care
At High Focus Centers, treatment is offered in multiple levels of care to prevent relapse. The appropriate treatment program is determined after a level of care assessment. This is an initial meeting with a member of our treatment team where we strive to best understand your needs.
Partial Care Program
Our Partial Care Program meets every day, Monday through Friday. It is designed to provide additional structure to patients who are chemically dependent. Each day consists of five groups. Our team focuses on stabilizing addictive behaviors using evidence-based treatment and holistic therapies. Family members are encouraged to participate in weekly sessions, which are an essential part of the recovery process.
Intensive Outpatient Program
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) meets for three hours during the day or evening, two to five days a week. Treatment consists of individual, group, and family therapy sessions. The program also involves Saturday relapse prevention groups and ongoing medication monitoring as necessary to address mental health needs.
*Please note that specific programming may vary by location.
Outpatient Support Groups
High Focus Centers offers outpatient treatment in the form of group therapy sessions titled Fortitude and Focus. This is a weekly group session for those seeking additional support. It leverages the power of peer-support, social acceptance, and shared hope. Fortitude and Focus is available at all seven of our New Jersey treatment centers.
Those who join Fortitude and Focus can expect:
- Weekly group meetings which last one hour
- 16-week curriculum of education and psychotherapy
- Working with outside treating clinicians (if applicable)
- Individual sessions
Our ultimate goal is to help patients achieve a lifetime of recovery from substance use disorders. Our Alumni Program aims to help keep those who have completed treatment committed to sobriety through ongoing alumni meetings, special events, and ongoing outreach to support our patients.
Features of Our Treatment Models
The substance abuse treatment program at High Focus Centers utilizes many techniques to encourage long-term health and wellness. Features of our treatment models include:
- Full Continuum of Care: We match patients with the program that meets their needs. Treatment intensity can be increased or decreased at any time.
- Family Involvement: A weekly family night includes education, structured therapeutic activities, and activities with multiple families.
- Recovery Skills Training: We provide tools for managing urges and overcoming emotions that led to substance use or self-medication.
- Evidence-Based Therapy: We utilize a variety of treatment models such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Holistic Therapy: Activities such as yoga, art therapy, and pet therapy strengthen the link between the mind and the body.
- Technology Applications: Our online recovery app provides a 24/7 connection between the clinician and patient.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (M.A.T.): M.A.T. can be offered to manage opioid withdrawal symptoms. It can also reduce the risk of relapse during early recovery.
Start Your Recovery Today
If you or someone you love are suffering from a substance use problem, you are not alone. Help is available for anyone seeking a life free from drugs or alcohol.
At High Focus Centers, our treatment programs help clients achieve sobriety and long-term wellness. If you feel like you need help with a substance use disorder, contact us today and start your path to recovery.