Due to COVID-19, High Focus Centers is offering a hybrid treatment model which consists of both in-person and online telehealth services. With telehealth video conferencing technology, you can receive treatment and therapy from the safety and comfort of home.
Drug addiction is incredibly difficult to overcome. It affects millions of people in the United States every year and can be devastating for the families of those afflicted. Fortunately, help is available. High Focus Centers provides effective substance abuse treatment to adults in New Jersey seeking lifelong recovery from drugs and alcohol.
We believe that outpatient drug rehab should take an integrative approach. Our team uses a combination of treatment models based on the unique needs of the patient. We carefully consider all factors when determining the right level of care and intensity of programming.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, it’s important to seek help right away. Substance abuse treatment for adults is available at multiple High Focus Centers treatment facilities in New Jersey.
Substance Use Disorders Treated at High Focus Centers
High Focus Centers understands that addiction comes in many forms. That is why we create custom outpatient rehab plans to support long-term sobriety. Our team treats substance use disorders including:
- Alcohol Addiction
- Benzodiazepine Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Fentanyl Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Marijuana Addiction
- Methamphetamine Addiction
- Opioid Addiction
- Prescription Drug Addiction
- Stimulant Addiction
Visit our online Education Center to learn more about substance use disorders and mental health disorders treated at High Focus Centers.
Levels of Outpatient Care
At High Focus Centers, outpatient drug rehab is offered in multiple levels of care to prevent relapse. The first step of this process is a level of care assessment. This is a meeting with a member of our treatment team where we strive to best understand your needs. From there, the appropriate level of care is determined, and a custom treatment plan is created.
Partial Care Program
Our Partial Care Program meets every day, Monday through Friday. It is designed to provide additional structure to patients who are chemically dependent. Each day of treatment consists of five groups.
Our team focuses on stabilizing addictive behaviors by using evidence-based treatment and holistic therapies. Family members are encouraged to participate in weekly sessions, which are an essential part of the recovery process.
Intensive Outpatient Program
High Focus Centers’ Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) meets for three hours during the day or evening, two to five days per week. Treatment consists of individual, group, and family therapy sessions. Our IOP also includes Saturday relapse prevention groups and ongoing medication monitoring to address any mental health needs.
*Please note that specific programming may vary by rehab facility.
Outpatient Support Groups
High Focus Centers offers outpatient rehab in the form of group therapy sessions titled Fortitude and Focus. This is a weekly group session for those seeking additional support. It leverages the power of peer-support, social acceptance, and shared hope. Fortitude and Focus is available at all seven of our New Jersey treatment centers.
Those who join Fortitude and Focus can expect:
- Weekly group meetings which last one hour
- 16-week curriculum of education and psychotherapy
- Working with outside treating clinicians (if applicable)
- Individual therapy sessions
Our ultimate goal is to help patients achieve lifelong recovery from drugs and alcohol. High Focus Centers’ Alumni Program aims to help keep those who have completed outpatient rehab committed to sobriety. We provide ongoing alumni meetings, special events, and ongoing outreach to support our patients.
Features of Our Treatment Models
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab at High Focus Centers utilizes many techniques to encourage long-term health and wellness. Features of our treatment models include:
- Full Continuum of Outpatient Care: We match patients with the right program that meets their unique needs. Treatment intensity can be increased or decreased at any time.
- Family Involvement: A weekly family night includes education, structured therapeutic activities, and activities with other families.
- Recovery Skills Training: We provide tools for managing urges and overcoming emotions that led to substance abuse or self-medication.
- Evidence-Based Therapy: We utilize a variety of treatment models such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Holistic Therapy: Activities such as yoga, art therapy, and pet therapy strengthen the link between the mind and the body.
- Technology Applications: Our online addiction recovery app provides a 24/7 connection between the clinician and the patient.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): If necessary, MAT can be utilized to manage withdrawal symptoms from Opioid Use Disorder. It can also reduce the risk of relapse during early recovery. MAT services are offered in our Cherry Hill location.
Start Your Recovery at High Focus Centers Today
If you or someone you love is suffering from addiction, you are not alone. Help is available for anyone seeking a life free from drugs or alcohol. At High Focus Centers, our outpatient rehab programs help clients achieve long-term sobriety and wellness. If you need help with drug or alcohol addiction, contact us today and start your path to a healthier life.