The need for quality treatment is critical, even in times of uncertainty. To meet the needs of our clients during COVID-19, High Focus Centers is offering teletherapy for outpatient treatment programs in network with all commercial insurance. With our safe, confidential video conferencing technology, you can receive treatment and therapy from the safety of your home.
Teletherapy from High Focus Centers is available to adults and teenagers. Call 800-877-3628 to learn more about online therapy for mental health and substance abuse.
What is Teletherapy?
Teletherapy, also known as telepsychiatry or telehealth, is the use of electronic devices, such as computers, tablets, and smartphones, to receive therapy from a treatment provider. It allows High Focus Centers to provide online mental health and substance abuse treatment without an in-office visit.
Benefits of Teletherapy Services:
- Receive therapy and counseling from the comfort of your home, even if you are not within driving distance of a High Focus Centers treatment facility.
- Meet one-on-one with a licensed therapist in a secure, virtual setting.
- Schedule sessions and appointments during times that fit your schedule.
Teletherapy Treatment Programs
At High Focus Centers, teletherapy services are available to adults and teenagers for multiple outpatient treatment programs. These programs are designed to help our clients achieve sustained recovery and a better quality of life.
Teletherapy Services for Adults
- Adult Treatment for Mental Health
- Adult Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Adult Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Teletherapy Services for Teenagers
- Teen Treatment for Mental Health
- Teen Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Teen Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
As you prepare for teletherapy counseling from High Focus Centers, here is more information on what to expect.
What technology is used for teletherapy services?
High Focus Centers uses BlueJeans to conduct online therapy sessions. This is an easy-to-use video conferencing platform that connects you with one of our highly-trained therapists.
How do I schedule or join a teletherapy session?
For new clients, scheduling a teletherapy session is simple. Call 800-877-3628 to speak with our Admissions team who will walk you through the process step-by-step.
What happens when I call to schedule an assessment?
- Admissions takes general client information including your name, birth date, contact, insurance information, and a brief description of current symptoms or substance use.
- Our team schedules a telehealth Level of Care Assessment (LOCA) to determine the level of care necessary to achieve your treatment goals. LOCAs conducted over BlueJeans take between 1.5-2.5 hours to complete depending on which program is appropriate.
BlueJeans makes it easy to join teletherapy sessions. Call us with any questions or concerns about accessing your virtual session.
How do I prepare for a teletherapy session?
Before a virtual therapy session, find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed. Make sure you have a strong internet connection and that your device is fully charged. Consider using headphones or earbuds for improved sound quality and privacy.
What should I do during a session with my therapist?
Treat an online therapy session the same as an in-office visit. Maintain communication with your therapist and speak clearly. Avoid doing additional tasks such as cleaning, folding laundry, or cooking.
Is my privacy protected with teletherapy?
Yes. Our teletherapy platform, BlueJeans, uses highly-secure, encrypted video connectivity to meet HIPAA privacy rules.
What does encryption mean? It is the process by which the data transferred between client and clinician is translated into another form (or coding language). This code is only converted back into video data by a user who has the “key.” Only the people invited to your BlueJeans teletherapy session has the key. This means that your information is only available to you and your therapist.
Start Teletherapy Today
High Focus Centers is committed to providing quality treatment to those with substance use or mental health disorders. With teletherapy, you can get evidence-based treatment and counseling from the comfort of your home. Contact us today to learn more about teletherapy services and start your path to recovery.